Dear Friends of LCCAF,

Due to the current health and social situation stemming from the COVID-19 virus in Northern Italy, the third edition of the Lake Como Comic Art Festival, originally scheduled to occur on May 15-17, 2020, will be postponed to May 21-23, 2021.

Despite this bad news, we are happy to announce that we expect most, if not all, of our announced 2020 guests to attend our 2021 edition.

We will contact each of our ticket holders directly in the next two weeks to discuss options which will range from utilization of the ticket in 2021, with some additional benefits, to a refund.

We apologize for the inconvenience this postponement creates but this situation is out of our hands and we are fully on board with all efforts to slow the spread of the virus.

Stay healthy! Best, Steve and Arno.

P.S. Stay tuned for announcements to tide you over until the next LCCAF!